Elvin L. Gentry
Elvin Gentry is qualified as a court expert on criminal law in Colorado District Courts. He is also AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics. Elvin Gentry is also named as The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers. The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Circuit Court, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Colorado, J.D.
- Fulbright Fellow, Mexico
- Western Reserve University, M.A.
- Illinois Wesleyan University, A.B.
Associations and memberships
- El Paso County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Foundation
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Recipient of The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Named as Super Lawyer
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law
- Selected as Best Trial Lawyer in public survey done by Springs Magazine issue “The Best of the Springs” .
- Recipient: Colorado Bar Association Certificate of Professionalism
- Colorado Bar Association Professionalism Award
- Certificate of Appreciation, 10th Special Forces Association